We Know Trucks
With Canadian truck and equipment specialists supporting complete supply chain management, you could say that trucks are our specialty. ARI’s history of success qualifies us to manage fleet operations for anyone, anywhere—from truck acquisition and upfit, to replacement cycling and remarketing. We’ll analyze every variable to find the best unit at the lowest cost per mile. We’ll guard your fleet against downtime, driver safety issues, liability, higher operating costs, and loss of customers or business. And every phase of the process is carried out with ARI's trademark single-source accountability.
Our specialists can handle any and all upfitting needs, whether it’s installing a tool box or sophisticated hydraulic equipment, to produce the best unit for the job at the lowest cost per mile.
ARI clients get online, real-time access to:
- Production status, constraints, rebates and fleet incentives;
- Vehicle quoting, ordering and reporting;
- Information on lifecycle cost analysis, environmental impacts, replacement cycling, model comparisons and safety.
ARI TruckServe® maintenance program is a mix of services for medium and heavy-duty trucks that eases day-to-day work management, minimizes downtime and keeps expenses under control.
The program features:
- A dedicated, ASE certified coordinator with experience in medium/heavy truck repair;
- Customized preventive maintenance schedule that takes into account upfitting and manufacturer requirements;
- Contracts for temporary heavy-duty truck rentals.
Our truck and equipment programs also include fuel management services, telematics, licensing, accident management, regulatory compliance and environmental programs, strategic consulting and even tax compliance.